Children’s book lovers are being treated to the debut of a new collection by an old favorite.
Goodnight Moon and Runaway Bunny author Margaret Wise Brown died at 42 in 1952, but she left behind what Publisher’s Weekly describes as a “treasure trove of unpublished manuscripts.” On Tuesday, Sterling Children’s Books released a collection of 12 of Brown’s unpublished children’s songs in a work titled Goodnight Songs.
Twelve children’s book illustrators contributed art for the book, which is sold with an accompanying CD.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate