Children’s book lovers are being treated to the debut of a new collection by an old favorite.
Goodnight Moon and Runaway Bunny author Margaret Wise Brown died at 42 in 1952, but she left behind what Publisher’s Weekly describes as a “treasure trove of unpublished manuscripts.” On Tuesday, Sterling Children’s Books released a collection of 12 of Brown’s unpublished children’s songs in a work titled Goodnight Songs.
Twelve children’s book illustrators contributed art for the book, which is sold with an accompanying CD.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization