Lana Del Rey can now add “philanthropist” to her resume after doing the oh-so-charitable act of performing at the #worldsmosttalkedaboutwedding for free. That’s right — despite rumors that Kanye West paid her lots and lots of cash to sing at the pre-wedding bash before he married Kim Kardashian, the “West Coast” siren told a TMZ camera man that she didn’t charge the happy couple a dime.
“I would never let a friend pay me to sing at a wedding,” she said. And who could argue with that? The world’s only worth living if somebody is loving you.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow