The good news is that the people behind the fake HUVr Back to the Future hoverboard video have come clean. It was comedy video site Funny Or Die. The other good news is that the hoverboard used in the video has been signed by all the video’s famous actors and athletes, and will be given away on Funny Or Die’s Facebook page.
The bad news is that the fake HUVr Back to the Future hoverboard video won’t be part of a long, drawn-out, dramatic buildup for anything cool happening in December or ever. It’s over.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears