The good news is that the people behind the fake HUVr Back to the Future hoverboard video have come clean. It was comedy video site Funny Or Die. The other good news is that the hoverboard used in the video has been signed by all the video’s famous actors and athletes, and will be given away on Funny Or Die’s Facebook page.
The bad news is that the fake HUVr Back to the Future hoverboard video won’t be part of a long, drawn-out, dramatic buildup for anything cool happening in December or ever. It’s over.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time