The good news is that the people behind the fake HUVr Back to the Future hoverboard video have come clean. It was comedy video site Funny Or Die. The other good news is that the hoverboard used in the video has been signed by all the video’s famous actors and athletes, and will be given away on Funny Or Die’s Facebook page.
The bad news is that the fake HUVr Back to the Future hoverboard video won’t be part of a long, drawn-out, dramatic buildup for anything cool happening in December or ever. It’s over.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow