If you’re in the market for an iPad, Best Buy has them this week (through Saturday) starting at $289 through $849 – normally $299 through $929. The discounts range from $10 off the first-generation iPad Mini to $100 off the iPad 2, with all other models discounted as well.
What’s more, CNET’s Lance Whitney reports that a customer buying a cellular-enabled iPad in a Best Buy store apparently gets a $30 discount on the tablet itself and, if a data plan is activated in-store, another $100 is lopped off at checkout. The $35 activation fee is also waived, and people activating an AT&T or Verizon iPad get a $100 bill credit.
Not too shabby if you’re willing to jump through a few hoops. Click here for the list of discounts on Best Buy’s site. You’ll apparently have to go to a store for the bigger discounts, though.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy