The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train officially opens today and is the latest addition to Walt Disney World. Construction of this family-friendly roller coaster in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, has taken 2-3 years and completes the New Fantasyland section of the Magic Kingdom, the largest expansion in the theme park’s history.
Inspired by the Disney animated classic Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, riders traverse into a mine and run into the lovable Sleepy, Doc, Grumpy, Bashful, Sneezy, Happy and Dopey along the way.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now