After Snow Leopard couple Shanti and Roscoe gave birth to twin baby snow leopards just two years ago, the couple was blessed again with a new pair of fluffy little leopards. The babies — one girl and one boy — were born April 14th.
Considering there are only 4,000 Snow Leopards left in the wild and just 155 in the Association of Zoos and Aquarium’s Species Survival Plan, the double twins are more than twice as nice. Shanti and her cubs will remain inside until late June for health reasons, but here’s a behind the scenes look at their lives.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science