After Snow Leopard couple Shanti and Roscoe gave birth to twin baby snow leopards just two years ago, the couple was blessed again with a new pair of fluffy little leopards. The babies — one girl and one boy — were born April 14th.
Considering there are only 4,000 Snow Leopards left in the wild and just 155 in the Association of Zoos and Aquarium’s Species Survival Plan, the double twins are more than twice as nice. Shanti and her cubs will remain inside until late June for health reasons, but here’s a behind the scenes look at their lives.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears