Perhaps you’ve heard of Epic Meal Time, the YouTube-based Canadian cooking show that blew up in 2011 featuring impressively high-calorie meals — often comprising a handful of meats, vats of sauce and several pigs’ worth of bacon. If ever there were a movie star capable of matching those gargantuan portions in human form, that star would definitely be Terminator‘s Arnold Schwarzenegger.
The two-term California governor met with the Epic Meal Time gang to create the aptly named “Steak & Egger Sandwich,” and even fried an enormous ostrich egg directly on his own M47 Patton tank. The Commando star also gamely re-appropriated a few of his memorable one-liners for the segment, including, most notably: “Remember when I said I didn’t bring the buns? I lied.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow