Perhaps you’ve heard of Epic Meal Time, the YouTube-based Canadian cooking show that blew up in 2011 featuring impressively high-calorie meals — often comprising a handful of meats, vats of sauce and several pigs’ worth of bacon. If ever there were a movie star capable of matching those gargantuan portions in human form, that star would definitely be Terminator‘s Arnold Schwarzenegger.
The two-term California governor met with the Epic Meal Time gang to create the aptly named “Steak & Egger Sandwich,” and even fried an enormous ostrich egg directly on his own M47 Patton tank. The Commando star also gamely re-appropriated a few of his memorable one-liners for the segment, including, most notably: “Remember when I said I didn’t bring the buns? I lied.”
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022