Philip Seymour Hoffman acted in 47 films before his tragic death last month at age 46. Filmmaker Caleb Slain spent upwards of 200 hours compiling scenes from Hoffman’s best performance — from Almost Famous to Mission Impossible III to Capote.
The nearly 22-minute tribute is a beautiful reminder of the sheer enormity of Hoffman’s work, his range and his talent.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Eliana Dockterman at email@example.com