Philip Seymour Hoffman acted in 47 films before his tragic death last month at age 46. Filmmaker Caleb Slain spent upwards of 200 hours compiling scenes from Hoffman’s best performance — from Almost Famous to Mission Impossible III to Capote.
The nearly 22-minute tribute is a beautiful reminder of the sheer enormity of Hoffman’s work, his range and his talent.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption