Philip Seymour Hoffman acted in 47 films before his tragic death last month at age 46. Filmmaker Caleb Slain spent upwards of 200 hours compiling scenes from Hoffman’s best performance — from Almost Famous to Mission Impossible III to Capote.
The nearly 22-minute tribute is a beautiful reminder of the sheer enormity of Hoffman’s work, his range and his talent.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World