Philip Seymour Hoffman acted in 47 films before his tragic death last month at age 46. Filmmaker Caleb Slain spent upwards of 200 hours compiling scenes from Hoffman’s best performance — from Almost Famous to Mission Impossible III to Capote.
The nearly 22-minute tribute is a beautiful reminder of the sheer enormity of Hoffman’s work, his range and his talent.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time