The skills section of most people’s resumes is a snooze: Skilled in MS Office. HTML proficient. Conversational Swedish. Khurshid Hussein has one amazing skill to add to his resume, though: World’s fastest nose typer.
Hussein just set a new Guinness World Record for typing with his nose a.k.a. hunting and pecking on a keyboard with his schnozz.
To test his impressive, if odd, skill, Hussein correctly entered a 103-character sentence in just 47.44 seconds. To understand how challenging and spectacular that stat is, try tweeting with your nose and see how well you do.
Hussein’s nose-typing feat decimated the old record of 1 minute, 33 seconds, meaning not only does Hussein have a fun party trick, but he now gets the plaque to prove it.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma