The skills section of most people’s resumes is a snooze: Skilled in MS Office. HTML proficient. Conversational Swedish. Khurshid Hussein has one amazing skill to add to his resume, though: World’s fastest nose typer.
Hussein just set a new Guinness World Record for typing with his nose a.k.a. hunting and pecking on a keyboard with his schnozz.
To test his impressive, if odd, skill, Hussein correctly entered a 103-character sentence in just 47.44 seconds. To understand how challenging and spectacular that stat is, try tweeting with your nose and see how well you do.
Hussein’s nose-typing feat decimated the old record of 1 minute, 33 seconds, meaning not only does Hussein have a fun party trick, but he now gets the plaque to prove it.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time