Apparently even ball boys get emotionally invested in soccer (or as everyone else calls it, football.) This weekend, Real Madrid visited rival Atlético Madrid, and at the end of the game, Real was losing 2-1. To kill some time, the ball boy hung onto the ball when he was supposed to give it to Ronaldo for a throw-in. He shrugged, and when Ronaldo came trotting over, he threw it past him. So sassy.
Ronaldo ended up scoring and tying up the game, so he had the last laugh here. Still, props to the ball boy for his ballsiness.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma