If we’ve learned anything from House of Cards, it’s that Kevin Spacey is skilled at being terrifying. He’s also skilled, we now know, at answering the types of questions female celebrities get asked on the Red Carpet. At the Oscars on Sunday, BuzzFeed threw a series of inquiries at the actor focusing entirely on his appearance and not at all on his work or his talent.
Just kidding, though — Spacey’s actually kind of helpless at fielding these queries. He genuinely doesn’t seem to know what a “mani-pedi” is or what the hell “Spanx” are. Some of his answers, however, are just perfect. “It just happens,” he said, when asked who did his hair. “It’s not a big deal.”
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.