The story seems like something out of a classic movie: a mysterious millionaire giving away his money in a free-for-all scavenger hunt.
But in San Francisco, one mysterious moneyman is doing just that — and disseminating the clues in the form of tweets.
Twitter user @HiddenCash has been hiding envelopes with $100 bills (or 5 $20s) all over San Francisco and then tweeting their whereabouts. The only thing he asks in return is to tweet out a photo when you find the cash.
The benefactor, who has not revealed his identity, said in an interview with CNN “This is not a set-up charity, but I wanted to do something fun and creative.”
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization