Hey, that new bootcamp instructor is a total babe. No, really.
Michael Stansbury noticed that his baby daughter, Lilly Ann, was quite the drill sergeant, so he decided to set up a camera and follow along as she put him through his paces. The tiny tot set up quite the routine for dear old dad with many reps of Push up! Plank! Push up! Bow pose! Crawl! before they both collapsed from exhaustion.
Stansbury posted the resulting workout video to YouTube, so if you’re looking for a tough new workout routine to shed those last few pounds of baby fat before swimsuit season starts, let this little girl show you how to train to be a babe. It worked for her!
MORE: This Baby Is Terrified Of Brian Williams
MORE: This Interactive Map Shows How Baby Names Have Spread Nationwide
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk