Hey, that new bootcamp instructor is a total babe. No, really.
Michael Stansbury noticed that his baby daughter, Lilly Ann, was quite the drill sergeant, so he decided to set up a camera and follow along as she put him through his paces. The tiny tot set up quite the routine for dear old dad with many reps of Push up! Plank! Push up! Bow pose! Crawl! before they both collapsed from exhaustion.
Stansbury posted the resulting workout video to YouTube, so if you’re looking for a tough new workout routine to shed those last few pounds of baby fat before swimsuit season starts, let this little girl show you how to train to be a babe. It worked for her!
MORE: This Baby Is Terrified Of Brian Williams
MORE: This Interactive Map Shows How Baby Names Have Spread Nationwide
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction