Iconic late-night television host Conan O’Brien has signed on to present the 2014 MTV Movie Awards at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on April 13, according to E!
“After eight years of intense negotiations, I am honored to announce I am hosting MTV’s second-most prestigious awards show,” quipped O’Brien.
With categories like best kiss and fight scene, the MTV gongs have long been considered as an edgy alternative to the more traditional Academy Awards.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This