In the walk-up to the Feb. 21 USA vs. Canada men’s hockey game at the Sochi Winter Olympics, a “Loser Keeps Bieber” billboard went viral in Chicago, raising the stakes and getting fans at home pumped for the match.
Choose whether you’re playing for Team USA or Team Canada. The pop star’s disembodied, sunglasses-wearing head is hit back and forth by paddles in the pattern of the two countries’ flags. So if you have ever felt like Bieber could use a good smack on the head while reading stories about the pop star lunging at photographers or urinating in a mop bucket while cursing out a former president — now you can (virtually speaking).
Think you’ll never win? Never say never.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving