In the walk-up to the Feb. 21 USA vs. Canada men’s hockey game at the Sochi Winter Olympics, a “Loser Keeps Bieber” billboard went viral in Chicago, raising the stakes and getting fans at home pumped for the match.
Choose whether you’re playing for Team USA or Team Canada. The pop star’s disembodied, sunglasses-wearing head is hit back and forth by paddles in the pattern of the two countries’ flags. So if you have ever felt like Bieber could use a good smack on the head while reading stories about the pop star lunging at photographers or urinating in a mop bucket while cursing out a former president — now you can (virtually speaking).
Think you’ll never win? Never say never.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State