Mary-Kate Olsen and her boyfriend of two years Olivier Sarkozy are reportedly engaged.
If the engagement rumors are true, that means Olsen will become a stepmother to the 44-year-old banker’s (and half brother to former French president Nicolas Sarkozy) children, Julien, 12, and Margo, 10.
Sometimes it’s hard for us to forget that the 27-year-old fashion designer isn’t a catchphrase-loving toddler or child detective anymore. And it’s especially hard when we see pictures like this:
Olsen’s camp have not yet responded to TIME’s request for confirmation. We’ll keep you posted.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time