Mary-Kate Olsen and her boyfriend of two years Olivier Sarkozy are reportedly engaged.
If the engagement rumors are true, that means Olsen will become a stepmother to the 44-year-old banker’s (and half brother to former French president Nicolas Sarkozy) children, Julien, 12, and Margo, 10.
Sometimes it’s hard for us to forget that the 27-year-old fashion designer isn’t a catchphrase-loving toddler or child detective anymore. And it’s especially hard when we see pictures like this:
Olsen’s camp have not yet responded to TIME’s request for confirmation. We’ll keep you posted.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization