Mary-Kate Olsen and her boyfriend of two years Olivier Sarkozy are reportedly engaged.
If the engagement rumors are true, that means Olsen will become a stepmother to the 44-year-old banker’s (and half brother to former French president Nicolas Sarkozy) children, Julien, 12, and Margo, 10.
Sometimes it’s hard for us to forget that the 27-year-old fashion designer isn’t a catchphrase-loving toddler or child detective anymore. And it’s especially hard when we see pictures like this:
Olsen’s camp have not yet responded to TIME’s request for confirmation. We’ll keep you posted.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World