Australian rapstress Iggy Azalea and British alt-pop songbird Charli XCX pay tribute to the ’90s classic Clueless in the video for their single “Fancy,” which recreates the film’s most famous scenes with fastidious attention to detail. Azalea serves as a fine surrogate for Alicia Silverstone’s Cher Horowitz in a series of iconic costumes and set pieces (the video was shot in the same school as Clueless), while Charli vamps convincingly on hook duty.
“Fancy” may not be the monster single fans had anticipated from the much-hyped femcee (look no further than “Work” for that), but even those who find the song lackluster will have a tough time resisting the charms of the clip. Watch it up top.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment
- The Best Movies of 2023 So Far