Australian rapstress Iggy Azalea and British alt-pop songbird Charli XCX pay tribute to the ’90s classic Clueless in the video for their single “Fancy,” which recreates the film’s most famous scenes with fastidious attention to detail. Azalea serves as a fine surrogate for Alicia Silverstone’s Cher Horowitz in a series of iconic costumes and set pieces (the video was shot in the same school as Clueless), while Charli vamps convincingly on hook duty.
“Fancy” may not be the monster single fans had anticipated from the much-hyped femcee (look no further than “Work” for that), but even those who find the song lackluster will have a tough time resisting the charms of the clip. Watch it up top.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time