For starters, the couple in the above video don’t seem all that happy to be together. Maybe it’s time to take a break, Ross and Rachel style.
Second, this giant Microsoft PixelSense-style touchscreen table looks like a fun way to order a custom-made pizza. We’ll have to overlook that the table appears to treat the iPhone as an NFC-enabled device (it is not), and my dream since I’ve been old enough to dream has been a button that would summon the server to the table for a refill. I drink ’em faster than they pour ’em. I wouldn’t object to just having a pop (it’s pop — not soda) fountain built right into the booth itself.
So when will you see such a fancy table in your local Pizza Hut? When will you actually go and sit down to eat at your local Pizza Hut? I can’t answer the second question, and even the first question has something of a murky response: Pizza Hut’s YouTube page simply implies that this “could be the future of the Pizza Hut dine-in ordering experience.”
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy