Curtis Jackson III, otherwise known as your friend and mine, 50 Cent, is many things — a rapper, an actor, a businessman — but undiscovered baseball talent he is not. Just watch as he tries to throw the opening pitch during Tuesday’s game between the New York Mets and the Pittsburgh Pirates. (If you can even call that trying.)
But don’t worry, Fiddy, you’re not alone — here are 10 other terrible ceremonial pitches. One comes courtesy of a dinosaur.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time