General Jim “Mad Dog” Mattis is among the most revered top brass of the U.S. Marine Corps, and apparently he’s something of an expert orator too.
At a recent award dinner at the Marine Corps University Foundation he was awarded the Semper Fidelis Award, honoring a leader exemplifying high principles and dedicated service.
The 63-year-old subsequently addressed the crowd for what the Marine Times is saying might be the “most motivating speech of all time.”
Read some highlights below and judge for yourself.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy