As the 2014 World Cup in Brazil approaches, excitement is reaching fever pitch.
Everyone from ESPN to Adidas to Nike is touting the games with over-the-top ads starring your favorite players executing some particularly challenging feats on the field.
The action may not begin until June 12, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be watching clips on a constant loop just to get mentally prepared.
This Adidas ad features a dream-like sequence of a soccer game with the intensity of a Game of Thrones episode set to the tune of Kanye West.
If you weren’t feeling patriotic enough today, this ESPN commercial will get your red, white and blue blood pumping.
Any of these young boys kicking soccer balls in the sand in Brazil could one day become the next World Cup all-star.
What if instead of playing as your favorite footballer on a video game, you could transform into him in real life?
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Eliana Dockterman at email@example.com