Scarlet Johansson and fiancé Romain Dauriac are expecting their first child, PEOPLE magazine confirmed Monday.
Johansson, 29, has been engaged for six months to Dauriac, 31, a French journalist and manager of a creative agency.
E! Online first reported the news Monday. A rep for Johansson had no comment on the news.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This