According to auto blog Jalopnik, this is Jeep’s upcoming small crossover, dubbed the Renegade. The blog claims to have gotten its hands on a small number of photos showing what looks like a trail-rated version of the new vehicle as well as a more prosaic version. Small crossovers have become one of the fastest growing segments in the auto industry. The new small Jeep may be based on the Fiat 500L platform though it may in fact be based on that company’s Panda 4×4. When Fiat took over Chrysler, Jeep’s parent company, these are the kinds of cross-brand products many envisioned. More details are likely to be revealed in the near future. For more, check out Jalopnik.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?