Some kids are scared of the boogeyman, but baby Jude is terrified of Brian Williams.
While the nightly news can be enough to make anyone upset, in a video posted to YouTube, a man films his ten-month old son, Jude, as he starts crying hysterically whenever Williams’ face appears on the TV screen. Jude won’t stop screaming until his dad turns off the television (and changes his diaper, probably).
Proving it’s not a fluke, the waterworks start back up as soon as Williams’ head reappears on the screen.
Bob Costas, we could understand, but Brian Williams? What a baby.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up