If you watched Sunday night’s Academy Awards ceremony and found yourself confused about who John Travolta was introducing to sing the Oscar-winning song “Let It Go,” you’re not alone. Apparently, even Travolta himself wasn’t sure.
Though it was Idina Menzel—who Travolta correctly, but weirdly, described as “wickedly talented”—who was singing the hit song from Frozen, the Pulp Fiction star introduced her as Adele Dazeem. (Adele Dazim? Adela Dazeem? We’re not even sure!) You can watch the flub on this Vine from Modern Family‘s Eric Stonestreet, below:
[vine url=”https://vine.co/v/MA7WgDqvqUD” width=400 height=400]
Luckily, Menzel didn’t let Travolta’s misstep rattle her, as she went on to turn out a “wickedly” amazing performance.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time