Don’t hate the player, hate the game–especially if the player is only 5 years old.
In the above video, posted to Reddit, an unnamed 5 year old answers questions from his mom about how stressed out he is over having three girlfriends. “I can have two,” he says, “But I don’t want 3. It’s like, I have to give one up.”
“How are you going to decide who to give up?” wonders his mom.
“I don’t know. It’s like, they’re all pretty,” he counters.
Just goes to show: players aren’t made, they’re born.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time