If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like if Cosmos host Neil deGrasse Tyson was also getting stoned while you watch his show, wonder no more.
The good people at the comedy YouTube channel Nacho Punch have released a parody video in which “Neil deGrasse Tyson” rips a bong before beginning “to tell you how f$#%!*g rad space is.”
“We all were created from stars. Everything is star stuff,” says Parody Tyson. “This, this, this pizza. This cheese. And these pepperonis. Stars. They’re all—mmmm….how is that made from stars?”
The whole thing gets pretty weird and kind of terrifying, which, if you are in fact lighting up before watching the real Cosmos, might be spot on.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction