If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like if Cosmos host Neil deGrasse Tyson was also getting stoned while you watch his show, wonder no more.
The good people at the comedy YouTube channel Nacho Punch have released a parody video in which “Neil deGrasse Tyson” rips a bong before beginning “to tell you how f$#%!*g rad space is.”
“We all were created from stars. Everything is star stuff,” says Parody Tyson. “This, this, this pizza. This cheese. And these pepperonis. Stars. They’re all—mmmm….how is that made from stars?”
The whole thing gets pretty weird and kind of terrifying, which, if you are in fact lighting up before watching the real Cosmos, might be spot on.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022