Martha Stewart has a drone, but she only does boring stuff with it.
The lifestyle queen told Vanity Fair that she doesn’t use her drone for anything cool like tracking down prison yard enemies. She just uses it to take pretty pictures.
“It has a little camera. You connect it to your iPhone, and you can control it with your iPhone, and it flies all over my farm and takes pictures,” she said. “It takes wonderful aerial photographs.”
It sounds like Stewart treats her drone more like a kite than an awesome espionage machine that can rain death from the air.
“I keep it up pretty high,” she said. “And you can control the altitude, you can control the speed, you can control where it’s going. It’s easy to use, actually. You can really control it, it’s gentle. It’s lightweight, too; it’s very beautiful.”
So none of us have anything to worry about from Martha Stewart and her totally-not-deadly drone. But is that just what she wants us to think?
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction