Martha Stewart has a drone, but she only does boring stuff with it.
The lifestyle queen told Vanity Fair that she doesn’t use her drone for anything cool like tracking down prison yard enemies. She just uses it to take pretty pictures.
“It has a little camera. You connect it to your iPhone, and you can control it with your iPhone, and it flies all over my farm and takes pictures,” she said. “It takes wonderful aerial photographs.”
It sounds like Stewart treats her drone more like a kite than an awesome espionage machine that can rain death from the air.
“I keep it up pretty high,” she said. “And you can control the altitude, you can control the speed, you can control where it’s going. It’s easy to use, actually. You can really control it, it’s gentle. It’s lightweight, too; it’s very beautiful.”
So none of us have anything to worry about from Martha Stewart and her totally-not-deadly drone. But is that just what she wants us to think?
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State