Martha Stewart has a drone, but she only does boring stuff with it.
The lifestyle queen told Vanity Fair that she doesn’t use her drone for anything cool like tracking down prison yard enemies. She just uses it to take pretty pictures.
“It has a little camera. You connect it to your iPhone, and you can control it with your iPhone, and it flies all over my farm and takes pictures,” she said. “It takes wonderful aerial photographs.”
It sounds like Stewart treats her drone more like a kite than an awesome espionage machine that can rain death from the air.
“I keep it up pretty high,” she said. “And you can control the altitude, you can control the speed, you can control where it’s going. It’s easy to use, actually. You can really control it, it’s gentle. It’s lightweight, too; it’s very beautiful.”
So none of us have anything to worry about from Martha Stewart and her totally-not-deadly drone. But is that just what she wants us to think?
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears