Watch Dogs is out next Tuesday for all the old and new-gen platforms (sans Wii U, which won’t arrive until late this year), and there’s no shortage of video footage on the interwebs if you want to see how its high fidelity rendering of Chicago looks, or how its hacking-angled gameplay works.
But if you just want a glimpse of what the game looks like when someone plays it willy-nilly — you know, the way the rest of us do — take six minutes and give Conan O’Brien’s latest Clueless Gamer segment a watch, wherein he plays the PlayStation 4 version of the game before we can.
There’s ColdPlay, Conan trying to make out with a lady on a boat, a FedEx commercial, a tree massacre, Conan’s crime-solving advice and a debate about the proper hand signs for sex.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption