Meet Frostie, a baby snow goat that can’t use its limbs because of a debilitating infection called joint naval ill, according to a video uploaded this week by Edgar’s Mission Farm Sanctuary, an Australian non-profit that cares for more than 250 rescued animals. Using a wheelchair, Frostie can now freely move towards friendly strangers to sniff their noses, back away from them when they try to pet him, and nibble grass.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow