Tennis star Roger Federer is offering fans a look at the world from his point of view. The 17-time Grand Slam winner stars in a new spot for Google Glass in which viewers can see just what he sees when he’s smacking forehand winners across the court. In the video, Fed rallies with fellow tennis pro Stefan Edberg and makes some time in his busy schedule for a pint-sized fan.
Google has been ramping up the marketing for Glass as it prepares the product for a consumer release. A beta version was available for purchase from Google’s website but appears to be sold out.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow