Tennis star Roger Federer is offering fans a look at the world from his point of view. The 17-time Grand Slam winner stars in a new spot for Google Glass in which viewers can see just what he sees when he’s smacking forehand winners across the court. In the video, Fed rallies with fellow tennis pro Stefan Edberg and makes some time in his busy schedule for a pint-sized fan.
Google has been ramping up the marketing for Glass as it prepares the product for a consumer release. A beta version was available for purchase from Google’s website but appears to be sold out.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com