Apple will reportedly have some new hardware to show off during its Worldwide Developers Conference keynote on June 2.
A story by 9to5Mac doesn’t get into details, and only cites unnamed “sources,” but a new MacBook Air with Retina Display seems the most likely new hardware. Previous reports have already ruled out a new Apple TV or Apple smartwatch, and there’s little evidence to suggest that a new iPhone is coming earlier than August or September.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization