Apple will reportedly have some new hardware to show off during its Worldwide Developers Conference keynote on June 2.
A story by 9to5Mac doesn’t get into details, and only cites unnamed “sources,” but a new MacBook Air with Retina Display seems the most likely new hardware. Previous reports have already ruled out a new Apple TV or Apple smartwatch, and there’s little evidence to suggest that a new iPhone is coming earlier than August or September.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com