Everyone knows the Oscars are about two things: celebrating the year’s greatest cinematic achievements, and also marveling (or recoiling) at your favorite stars’ sartorial choices. As you get ready for this year’s ceremony, take a look back at what every Best Actress winner since 1929 has sported on the Red Carpet, from traditional black dresses to glittering, over-the-top frocks.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time