Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are about to tie the knot, People and E! News report.
The celebrity couple hasn’t confirmed the engagement, but according to anonymous sources quoted on People and E! News, the engagement will soon be made official. This week Mila Kunis was spotted with a giant diamond ring on her finger when she was out shopping.
The couple has been dating for close to two years and rumors about their engagement have been swirling for months. They met when co-starring on That 70’s Show.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World