While greeting a group of
minions fans in Paris this week, Kanye West was asked to autograph a pair of sneakers. They just so happened to be Nike Air Yeezys, which Yeezus himself designed. He gamely agrees to autograph them, and then as he’s handing the marker back, he gently says, “These are not real though. You know that right?” Then, in his soothing Kanye voice, he adds, “It’s okay though.”
Somehow, this feels like the most Kanye thing that has happened in a while.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org