GoPro rose to fame with its small, waterproof mountable video cameras that offer thrill-seekers and every day video aficionados the opportunity to take high quality, spectacular footage from unexpected angles.
Founded in 2004 with a wrist-mounted, waterproof camera used for surfing, GoPro is now the biggest camera brand in the world, and the action camera maker revealed plans on Monday that it is ready to go public.
From a video of a guy hugging a lion to a Hello Kitty puppet launched into space, here’s some of the best adrenaline-pounding, viral GoPro footage you haven’t seen yet.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve