GoPro rose to fame with its small, waterproof mountable video cameras that offer thrill-seekers and every day video aficionados the opportunity to take high quality, spectacular footage from unexpected angles.
Founded in 2004 with a wrist-mounted, waterproof camera used for surfing, GoPro is now the biggest camera brand in the world, and the action camera maker revealed plans on Monday that it is ready to go public.
From a video of a guy hugging a lion to a Hello Kitty puppet launched into space, here’s some of the best adrenaline-pounding, viral GoPro footage you haven’t seen yet.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization