GoPro rose to fame with its small, waterproof mountable video cameras that offer thrill-seekers and every day video aficionados the opportunity to take high quality, spectacular footage from unexpected angles.
Founded in 2004 with a wrist-mounted, waterproof camera used for surfing, GoPro is now the biggest camera brand in the world, and the action camera maker revealed plans on Monday that it is ready to go public.
From a video of a guy hugging a lion to a Hello Kitty puppet launched into space, here’s some of the best adrenaline-pounding, viral GoPro footage you haven’t seen yet.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022