In just five weeks, the Disney Channel’s highly-anticipated Boy Meets World spinoff will finally make its debut. If you haven’t heard, it’s called Girl Meets World, naturally, and will document the life of Corey and Topanga’s pre-teen daughter, Riley.
Now you can get yourself pumped by listening to the official theme song: a poppy, catchy tune called “Take On the World” with inspirational lyrics that will encourage you to, well, take on the world. At the very least, the song will encourage you to park yourself on your couch all summer to watch a children’s show as you weep hot tears of regret wondering where your own childhood went. Man, who knew nostalgia could be so insidious?
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror