In just five weeks, the Disney Channel’s highly-anticipated Boy Meets World spinoff will finally make its debut. If you haven’t heard, it’s called Girl Meets World, naturally, and will document the life of Corey and Topanga’s pre-teen daughter, Riley.
Now you can get yourself pumped by listening to the official theme song: a poppy, catchy tune called “Take On the World” with inspirational lyrics that will encourage you to, well, take on the world. At the very least, the song will encourage you to park yourself on your couch all summer to watch a children’s show as you weep hot tears of regret wondering where your own childhood went. Man, who knew nostalgia could be so insidious?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time