An iPhone game that puts you in the shoes of a pot entrepreneur is blazing past the competition.
Weed Firm lets players follow a marijuana seller’s career through potscapades ranging from smoky hangouts with models to close shaves with the police. The goal of the game, which is rated 17+, is to grow and sell cannabis in order fulfill tasks and amass a large amount of wealth.
Weed Firm is at the number two spot on the iTunes Music Store’s Free Games best-seller list as of Tuesday morning. It briefly hit the number one spot Monday, The Cannabist reports, burning other mobile gaming favorites like Candy Crush and Angry Birds. It also has more than 4,600 five-star reviews and counting.
The game’s popularity, perhaps, speaks to heady modern times of marijuana legalization and relaxing attitudes towards pot.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time