Disney has found a way to make Frozen even better: The fan favorite and box office monster is coming to the ice.
While most Disney on Ice shows features vignettes with other Disney characters, the New York Times reports that 98% of this show will follow Frozen’s story line. Mickey and Minnie will host the show, which will feature a blizzard made possible with the help of 20 snow machines.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow