Disney has found a way to make Frozen even better: The fan favorite and box office monster is coming to the ice.
While most Disney on Ice shows features vignettes with other Disney characters, the New York Times reports that 98% of this show will follow Frozen’s story line. Mickey and Minnie will host the show, which will feature a blizzard made possible with the help of 20 snow machines.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out