Disney has found a way to make Frozen even better: The fan favorite and box office monster is coming to the ice.
While most Disney on Ice shows features vignettes with other Disney characters, the New York Times reports that 98% of this show will follow Frozen’s story line. Mickey and Minnie will host the show, which will feature a blizzard made possible with the help of 20 snow machines.
- Why House Democrats Refused to Save McCarthy
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Self-Silencing Is Making Women Sick: Essay
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time