Pressure is growing on Jay Z and Beyoncé to turn the short promotional film they released on Sunday into a real movie.
More than 1,000 fans have signed a petition at change.org calling for the celebrity couple to make a full-length version of a video produced to promote their joint summer tour. The clip feels like an action-packed movie trailer and features such Hollywood icons as Blake Lively, Jake Gyllenhaal and Sean Penn.
“We, the BeyHive and JAY Z fans would love for our two favorite artists to actually make a full length movie based off of the trailer,” the fans write in the lead-up to the petition, stressing that it would “sell millions.”
Beyoncé and Jay Z, who are featured in the short film shooting guns and running from the cops, launch their On the Run tour in Florida next month.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror