Your best friend Dr. Jennifer Lawrence has found the cure for hiccups—securing her spot as the people’s star.
A Vulture reporter witnessed Lawrence’s hiccup treatment at a Vanity Fair Cannes Film Festival party. The hiccuping actress told her non-hiccuping entourage, “Seriously, I need some water now… The only thing that ever works for getting rid of hiccups for me is when I drink water and raise my arms over my head and lower them very slowly.”
The reporter nervously watched Lawrence (note: being scared, another cure for the hiccups) for the two minutes it took for the actress to drain a water bottle and very, very slowly lower her arms.
And… it worked. Thanks for your infinite wisdom J-Law.
You can all go back to your work weeks now.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving