Your best friend Dr. Jennifer Lawrence has found the cure for hiccups—securing her spot as the people’s star.
A Vulture reporter witnessed Lawrence’s hiccup treatment at a Vanity Fair Cannes Film Festival party. The hiccuping actress told her non-hiccuping entourage, “Seriously, I need some water now… The only thing that ever works for getting rid of hiccups for me is when I drink water and raise my arms over my head and lower them very slowly.”
The reporter nervously watched Lawrence (note: being scared, another cure for the hiccups) for the two minutes it took for the actress to drain a water bottle and very, very slowly lower her arms.
And… it worked. Thanks for your infinite wisdom J-Law.
You can all go back to your work weeks now.
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment
- The Best Movies of 2023 So Far