Brad Pitt and Matthew McConaughey are just two, normal, exquisitely handsome dudes chilling on balconies and throwing each other beers.
McConaughey was in New Orleans to film a segment for The Amazing Race with New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees. And by the looks of his hat, Pitt was in New Orleans to audition for the touring cast of “Newsies.” (Pitt actually owns the house across the street from where McConaughey was staying.)
You can watch the toss seen-round-the-world above.
Pitt is in talks to star in season two of True Detective. Toss a beer today, sign a contract tomorrow?
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization