Brad Pitt and Matthew McConaughey are just two, normal, exquisitely handsome dudes chilling on balconies and throwing each other beers.
McConaughey was in New Orleans to film a segment for The Amazing Race with New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees. And by the looks of his hat, Pitt was in New Orleans to audition for the touring cast of “Newsies.” (Pitt actually owns the house across the street from where McConaughey was staying.)
You can watch the toss seen-round-the-world above.
Pitt is in talks to star in season two of True Detective. Toss a beer today, sign a contract tomorrow?
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now