Brad Pitt and Matthew McConaughey are just two, normal, exquisitely handsome dudes chilling on balconies and throwing each other beers.
McConaughey was in New Orleans to film a segment for The Amazing Race with New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees. And by the looks of his hat, Pitt was in New Orleans to audition for the touring cast of “Newsies.” (Pitt actually owns the house across the street from where McConaughey was staying.)
You can watch the toss seen-round-the-world above.
Pitt is in talks to star in season two of True Detective. Toss a beer today, sign a contract tomorrow?
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow