[mlbvideo id=”32952311″ width=”400″ height=”224″ /]
A young boy at a recent Toronto Blue Jays-Texas Rangers game clearly knows how to win the ladies.
After the Jays’ Luis Rivera tossed the kid a foul ball, the youngster quickly turned around and offered it to a woman sitting behind him — at least that’s what it looked like to those sitting nearby.
As seen on the replay, the little dude actually kept the game ball in his glove the whole time, using an extra ball he had on hand for his supposedly chivalrous gift.
Watch out, girls — this guy is going to grow up and break some hearts.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Nolan Feeney at email@example.com