Actress Shailene Woodley told Jimmy Kimmel during an appearance on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live! Thursday that she gave her house away and can fit everything she owns into one carry-on.
But Woodley, who next appears in The Fault in Our Stars, did have to give in on owning one thing.
“I have some kitchen items that my grandma is using. But other than that, yeah, everything that I own and use is in a carry-on suitcase,” said the 22-year-old actress. “I figure if I only own a few things and it gets lost, then I would get nothing.”
“That takes an unbelievable amount of self-control,” Kimmel responded.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk