Actress Shailene Woodley told Jimmy Kimmel during an appearance on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live! Thursday that she gave her house away and can fit everything she owns into one carry-on.
But Woodley, who next appears in The Fault in Our Stars, did have to give in on owning one thing.
“I have some kitchen items that my grandma is using. But other than that, yeah, everything that I own and use is in a carry-on suitcase,” said the 22-year-old actress. “I figure if I only own a few things and it gets lost, then I would get nothing.”
“That takes an unbelievable amount of self-control,” Kimmel responded.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization