Allison William’s love life couldn’t be more different from that of Marnie, her repeatedly-dumped character on Girls — the 25-year-old star is now engaged to her boyfriend of three years, Ricky Van Veen.
Williams opened up a bit to Larry King back in a January interview, saying that her father, NBC News anchor Brian Williams, liked Van Veen “a lot.” She also made it clear earlier this month that she was looking forward to having kids, telling Glamour that “my goal is to create a career I can walk away from and become a mom.”
Van Veen is the co-founder of the popular website CollegeHumor, and helped launch the video sharing service Vimeo.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction