While there have been tons of iterations imagining what corporate logos would look if they were designed by hipsters, what would happen if Warby Parker or Dollar Shave Club turned corporate?
Cornett, a Kentucky ad agency that does creative for A&W, decided to take on the task of shaving off brands’ handlebar mustaches for a more clean cut look. It’s interesting to see how some hipster brands changed and others … didn’t. Urban Outfitters has done a pretty good job of corporatizing hipster culture, after all.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma