While there have been tons of iterations imagining what corporate logos would look if they were designed by hipsters, what would happen if Warby Parker or Dollar Shave Club turned corporate?
Cornett, a Kentucky ad agency that does creative for A&W, decided to take on the task of shaving off brands’ handlebar mustaches for a more clean cut look. It’s interesting to see how some hipster brands changed and others … didn’t. Urban Outfitters has done a pretty good job of corporatizing hipster culture, after all.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up