While there have been tons of iterations imagining what corporate logos would look if they were designed by hipsters, what would happen if Warby Parker or Dollar Shave Club turned corporate?
Cornett, a Kentucky ad agency that does creative for A&W, decided to take on the task of shaving off brands’ handlebar mustaches for a more clean cut look. It’s interesting to see how some hipster brands changed and others … didn’t. Urban Outfitters has done a pretty good job of corporatizing hipster culture, after all.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This