While there have been tons of iterations imagining what corporate logos would look if they were designed by hipsters, what would happen if Warby Parker or Dollar Shave Club turned corporate?
Cornett, a Kentucky ad agency that does creative for A&W, decided to take on the task of shaving off brands’ handlebar mustaches for a more clean cut look. It’s interesting to see how some hipster brands changed and others … didn’t. Urban Outfitters has done a pretty good job of corporatizing hipster culture, after all.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org