New York’s Standard Hotel says it has identified and fired the person who leaked a security video that apparently shows Beyonce’s sister Solange assaulting her brother-in-law Jay Z in one of the hotel’s elevators.
The hotel said Wednesday that it will hand over “all available information to criminal authorities,” the Associated Press reports.
The video was posted on celebrity gossip website TMZ on Monday. Representatives for Jay Z, Beyonce and Solange have yet to comment on it.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space