The two teams will battle for the trophy for the third consecutive year — an NBA first. It is also the second time the two teams will face off following last year’s stunning series, where the Warriors blew a 3-1 lead.
Here are several ways you can watch the games:
How to watch without a TV
ESPN is also live-streaming the game at WatchESPN.com, and on the WatchEPSN app.
Streaming on these platforms requires a cable or satellite subscription.
How to watch with a TV
ABC is broadcasting the series. Viewers can access the broadcast with a cable or satellite subscription. They can also watch from their TV using an antenna — which can pick up the broadcast for free. If you don’t already have one, however, they cost anywhere between $30-$60. TIME recommends the Mohu Leaf antenna, which costs $59.95 on Amazon.
What if neither of those options work?
Head to your local sports bar or a friend’s house. Or, if you’re really out of luck, you can download the NBA app for free — where you can get up-to-the-minute scores and updates of each game. (That’s not as fun as watching it, though.)
And in case you need it, here’s the full schedule of the 2017 NBA Finals:
- Game 1: Thursday, June 1 at Golden State, 9 p.m. ET
- Game 2: Sunday, June 4 at Golden State, 8 p.m. ET
- Game 3: Wednesday, June 7 at Cleveland, 9 p.m. ET
- Game 4: Friday, June 9 at Cleveland, 9 p.m. ET
- Game 5: Monday, June 12 at Golden State, 9 p.m. ET
- *Game 6: Thursday, June 15 at Cleveland, 9 p.m. ET
- *Game 7: Sunday, June 18 at Golden State, 8 p.m. ET
* If necessary