If you're waiting for the perfect moment to buy your favorite tech guru—or yourself—an iPhone 7, Monday might be the day to strike.
Apple products are definitely not known for being cheap, but some major retailers—including Walmart and Best Buy—are discounting items from iPhones to Mac laptops. Although some of these deals were available in store on Black Friday, they're also being extended to Cyber Monday—and some are also adding more discounts to the lineup.
Here's a few Cyber Monday deals on Apple products:
- Best Buy will offer Apple's 32GB iPhone 7 for just $1 on Cyber Monday, with the condition that customers agree to a two-year contract on Verizon's network
- If you buy the iPhone 6s at Best Buy with a monthly installment, the store will give you a $200 gift card.
- You can buy a refurbished iPhone 6s unlocked at Target for $630 (usually $700).
- The iPhone 5s is available at Target for $357.60, a substantial discount from its regular price of $600.
- You can get an unlocked iPhone 6s Plus with 128GB of storage for $720 at Target, for a savings of $180.
- You can buy the 16GB iPhone SE for $486 at Target, discounted from its regular price of $540.
- eBay will sell the 12.9-inch 256GB Wi-Fi-only iPad Pro for $650, a big discount from its regular retail price of $999.
- Best Buy is offering a discount on all iPad Pros for the day, starting at $100 off but rising as high as $300 off depending on the model.
- Walmart will offer similar deals on the iPad Pro, with prices starting at $542 for the base model, amounting to a savings of $57.
- Walmart will sell the iPad Air 2 for $385, a discount of $14.
- The iPad Mini 4 will be sold for $379 at Walmart, amounting to $20 off.
- All iPad Air 2 models at Target are on sale for 15% off their regular retail price. The iPad Mini 3 will also be sold for 15% off at Target.
- eBay will discount an Intel Core i5-equipped MacBook Air with 8GB of RAM and a 128GN solid-state drive to $787, down from its regular price of $999.
- eBay will also sell a 27-inch iMac with a 5K display for $1,900, a $400 discount from its regular price.
- Best Buy will discount the MacBook Air by $200, bringing its price down to a starting point of $700.
- A refurbished MacBook Air will be sold at Walmart for $527, a $172 discount.