Personal finance from around the Web:
- You’re sick of reading about healthcare reform, of course. But now that it’s passed, check this list of ten immediate benefits for you and your family. [Crooks and Liars]
- Forget about getting an early look at those Wall Street analysts’ reports: A US District Judge ruled Thursday in favor of complaints brought by several financial services firms against Theflyonthewall.com for publishing their investment recommendations before the firms could communicate them to their clients. [Yahoo News]
- Think twice before gunning it through that yellow light: A number of states are turning to steeper penalties for traffic violations to supplement hemorrhaging budgets. [The Huffington Post]
- Self-employed? If you subscribe to the conventional tax advice of keeping business and personal accounts separate, chances are only one of them is covered for Internet fraud. [Los Angeles Times]
- Proof that it is, in fact, not easy being green: Recent studies suggest that the eco-friendly consumer is more prone to “miserly” behaviors in other aspects of his life. [Green Inc.]
- You’re not the only one feeling old at work. While to some it may be “just a number,” the EEOC reports a 17 percent increase in age-discrimination complaints made since the start of the recession. [Newsweek]
Follow MONEY on Twitter at http://twitter.com/money.